|Sensomaps: java menus with maps, diagrams and drop-down menus|
- Java menu applet which displays an image file (such as JPG or GIF) and turns it into an image-map.
- Supports both polygonal and discontinuous shapes, making it very useful for geographical maps, layout diagrams of buildings and
complex technical and scientific diagrams.
- Multi-level AWT down-down submenus which break out of the applet space and cross frames and other HTML content.
- Highly scalable.
- Preloaded rollover images.
- Context-sensitive preview panel supports (combined) multi-line text and images and can be repositioned
and resized relative to the imagemap.
- Bi-directional carousel scrolling allows large maps and diagrams to be displayed in a small screen space.
- Optional micro-map makes user-orientation easier when scrolling around large maps.
- Supports runtime content changing ("drill" feature)
- Supports ZIP-compressed indices for accelerating index loading by about 10 times
- Supports sound effects
- Numerous configuration options for changing appearance
- Database-friendly; includes ability to read dynamically generated index files
- Many other features added in this version - see version history for a list
- Current version: 2.0