Overview of sliding menu applets
iSlide menus are highly versatile, highly scalable java menus for navigating
websites, intranets, extranets and web applications. They include tree, button and other menu concepts. The common characteristic of these
menus is that space-saving submenus slide out on demand, revealing many
layers of depth in the menu.
The Pro versions of the iSlide applets also all offer extensive
graphical reconfiguration options. All interface elements, including backgrounds,
icons, scrollbars, buttons, borders and other elements can, if desired, be defined
in external GIF/JPG files, which you can edit in any image editor. This gives
the designer an extreme degree of optical control over the end results.
Some of the most recent additions to this range (iSlide Pro-X Tree Type II, iSlide Express Multi-Level Menu
and iSlide Express Synchro-Slide Menu) include a large variety of innovative
sliding animation effects, redefining the concept of a sliding menu.
iSlide java menus are typically designed to handle large professional sites
and can therefore easily accommodate menus running into 1000's of menu items.
At the top end of the range, special strategies are used to extend the
scalability of these menus so that they can interface with databases of
potentially millions of items.
The following iSlide java menu applets are available:
- iSlide Pro-X Tree Type II - multi-icon tree with multiple slide-effects, animation support, extensive runtime editing facilities, and much more
- iSlide Pro-X Tree Type I - suitable for especially large indices (>10K)
- iSlide Pro Tree Type I - bi-directional scrolling multi-icon java tree menu
- iSlide Pro Tree Type II - line-wrapping multi-icon java tree menu
- iSlide Pro Sliding Buttons - graphically versatile button menu
- iSlide Pro Expanding Buttons - original type of button superimposition
- iSlide Express Synchro-Slide Menu - java menu with simultaneous double slide effects
- iSlide Express Multi-Level Menu - multiple sliding effects and many levels
- iSlide Express Expanding Buttons - small, fast java menu