|Magic Animated Buttons - Ripple Version|
Animated buttons demonstration 1313
- Add your own hyperlinks and images, and choose from numerous interactive rollover effects.
- This demo shows the default internal buttons configured to form
a column of ten buttons.
- Transition type: vertical waves.
- Move the mouse over the buttons to see the mouse-trailing effect;
the buttons will pulse at intervals if there is no activity over them.
- As with all the Magic Buttons, further press-down effects can be
seen when you click on the buttons. Try it.
- The applet can be realigned into a grid or row.
- Text content, size, font, colour and style can be changed.
- Each button click can link multiple pages.
- Button sizes can be changed.
- Animation smoothness and speed can be changed.
- Flick through all the demos fast by clicking the "next demo" button in the
right-hand control panel on this page.
- Commercial version: remember that when you buy one commercial version, you can use any or all of the demonstrated images and effects.
|The name of this java menu is Magic Animated Buttons - Ripple Version. These are animated web buttons with ripple and wave effects.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU