|Magic Animated Buttons - Rainbow Version|
Animated buttons demonstration 1102
- Add your own hyperlinks and images, and choose from numerous interactive rollover effects.
- Button design by Michael Albers; applet by IMINT.COM
- ANTICLOCKWISE rainbow effect: all transitions visible in these demos can
be configured as clockwise or anticlockwise rainbow effects. The difference can
be dramatic, and some graphics only look good with one or the other
- Both move and click the mouse over the buttons to see the effects
- There are more demos of this design elsewhere showing how rainbow, ripple
and other transitions react to this design. Keep clicking through the demos to
- Graphics package available free from our downloads area (on the Magic Buttons
- Some of these demos are without text; you add your own text onto these (definable font,
colour, size and text colour fade effect); don't forget to read the instructions for doing
- One applet can achieve an infinite variety of different appearances
because you can enter your own button graphics from anywhere you can find
them. Any one demo is just a single example of the many things you can
do with the applet.
- Commercial version: remember that when you buy one commercial version, you can use any or all of the demonstrated images and effects.
|The name of this java menu is Magic Animated Buttons - Rainbow Version. These are animated web buttons with rainbow fading effects.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU