|iTree Pro-XQ Powertree|
"Multi-editor demo" demonstration (tree menu)
- This is a java tree menu applet enhanced with multiple tab displays.
- This is a highly flexible scalable file manager with a high-quality editable multi-tree display
and multi-function search facility, suitable for use as a client-side interface element
in a web application for managing server databases of all types.
- Additional features can easily be customised for you.
- In-house creation of a similar interface could easily cost many thousands of dollars and months of development - so you not only save by buying off-the-shelf from
us, you also get a richer range of features which you might otherwise have denied
yourself to cut your costs. And you tap into our wide experience with file and
menu management across an enormous range of government, military and corporate systems.
- In addition to the visible features here, some of the key database integration
features include the ability to dynamically add segments of menu from the server
at runtime and accept menu segments from the server in compressed format. You can
also control the editors available to particular users.
- User-configurable multiple icons and checkbox/radio button items are among the many additionally supported features.
|The name of this java menu is iTree Pro-XQ Powertree. It is a advanced multi-display interactive tabbed tree with drag-and-drop.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU