"Standard demonstration" demonstration (tree menu)
- This is a java tree menu applet enhanced with multiple tab displays.
- iTree Express is smaller and simpler than iTree Pro, but still
with very high menu capacity.
- The look-and-feel of iTree Mini and iTree Express is much the same.
- The main difference between Mini and Express is the
number of index entries that can be handled - the Express version,
like the Pro version, can handle thousands; the Mini version is very limited.
- Links have been deactivated in this demo so you can click
without fear of losing this page.
- Things to try out: move the mouse over the entries; open
and close some folders; slide the vertical bar after opening
the menu below the bottom of the applet; click on the two
tabs; click on the two little buttons in the top right-hand
- In the commercial versions, the copyright information in
the information panel is not displayed - you can replace it
with your own text.
- Do not try to download this applet from this page to use as
a trial, because it is crippled. Download the official trial pack because
this is better.
- You can download a trial version of iTree Express and
the freebie version of iTree Mini Menu.
|The name of this java menu is iTree Express. It is a tree menu with information display and preview panel.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU