|iSlide Pro-X Tree Type I|
"Capacity demonstration (2)" demonstration (sliding menu)
- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- This is another demonstration of the large capacity of iSlide Pro-X
- There are 1110 entries managed by this tree.
- If you are testing any competitor applets, see if they
can cope with similar indices.
- APPLET TRANSPARENCY: you may see claims being made around
the internet about transparent applets. Be careful of these
claims. So-called "applet-transparency" really means that the
applet (like this one) uses a background image which matches
the webpage background. iSlide Pro is very good at this kind of
thing because - unusually - it tiles the backgrounds to fit just
like HTML pages.
- To find out more, continue to the next sliding menu applet demo...
|The name of this java menu is iSlide Pro-X Tree Type I. It is a sliding java menu tree with redefinable graphics and advanced drill-down features.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU