|iSlide Pro Tree Type I|
"Simple tree" demonstration (sliding menu)
- This menu is a sliding menu with submenus which slide out vertically from beneath the parent items.
- iSlide Pro Trees Type I and II differ mainly in how they
treat long lines of text. Type I uses horizontal scrolling.
Type II wraps the lines. Most people prefer wrapping, but some
are sure they prefer horizontal scrolling.
- One of the most popular uses of the tree menu is for extremely
simple interfaces like this.
- Simple Mac-style arrow-icons are the applet's default internal
folder icons. Discs mark normal page entries.
- This demonstration has also been configured for very small,
compact text and entries.
- You can, of course, change the colour scheme (both text
and background) to suit your website, or even superimpose this
tree over your own image background.
- The grey shadow behind the text nevertheless subtly distinguishes
this iSlide Pro applet from less sophisticated tree applets.
- To find out more, continue to the next sliding menu applet demo...
|The name of this java menu is iSlide Pro Tree Type I. It is a sliding java menu tree with redefinable graphics.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU