|iPOP Pro-X Powerbar I|
"Stylesheets (2)" demonstration (drop-down menu)
- This is a drop-down menu with multi-level submenus.
- Move the mouse over the menu to activate submenus and effects.
- This demonstration shows:
- The "peer" style application wizard has been used; this saves
you the bother of applying your own styles; the "peer" scheme ensures that
all submenus of the same level have the same style (unless you
specifically override this for particular entries) - try this by activating
all three levels - you will find three different colour schemes
- The style wizard can be used for setting icons as well as colour schemes
- The exploding animation effect has been set to slow, with a bi-directional slide
- For instructions and technical notes, please refer to
the extensive online information.
- Before you buy, download the trial version.
- To find out more, continue to the next drop-down menu applet demo...
|The name of this java menu is iPOP Pro-X Powerbar I. It is a signed java drop-down menu with optically enhanced submenus.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU