|iPOP Pro-X Powerbar I|
"Stylesheets (1)" demonstration (drop-down menu)
- This is a drop-down menu with multi-level submenus.
- Move the mouse over the menu to activate submenus and effects.
- This demonstration shows:
- The "inherited" style application wizard has been used; this saves
you the bother of applying your own styles; the "inherited" scheme follows
the rule that any submenu has the same style as its parent (unless you
specifically override this for particular entries)
- You will find that each colour of top-level button opens up a button
with the same colour scheme
- The style wizard can be used for setting icons as well as colour schemes
- Rising submenus (they slide up from the main menubar)
- Exploding animation effect set so that first-level submenus slide
up and subsequent levels slide out to the right
- Variable widths have been defined for the top-level entries; this was
a much-requested addition which copes with different text lengths
- An extremely narrow topbar has been defined to show just how narrow it can get
- For instructions and technical notes, please refer to
the extensive online information.
- Before you buy, download the trial version.
- To find out more, continue to the next drop-down menu applet demo...
|The name of this java menu is iPOP Pro-X Powerbar I. It is a signed java drop-down menu with optically enhanced submenus.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU