- This menu is a drop-down menu with graphically reconfigurable submenus.
- The submenus can drop down over any kind of page content, including frame edges and plug-ins such as movies and applets - this makes them true "framebusting" or "framecrossing" menus. DHTML menus cannot do this.
- Activate the submenu systems by simply moving the mouse over the menu.
- This is a signed applet - be sure to read the technical FAQ on signing. For a version which does NOT require signing, please try X-Bar Ultramenu IIT and IIS.
- This demonstration shows:
- Scalability - there are 583 fast-loading menu items here, but this menu can go far higher than this.
- Sidebar layout - this menu can also be laid out as a sidebar.
- Fly-in submenus - as well as the exploding animated slides seen in the previous demonstration, this menu can also use submenu which fly in from the centre of the page and a spiral sweep.