- This menu is a drop-down menu with graphically reconfigurable submenus.
- The submenus can drop down over any kind of page content, including frame edges and plug-ins such as movies and applets - this makes them true "framebusting" or "framecrossing" menus. DHTML menus cannot do this.
- Activate the submenu systems by simply moving the mouse over the menu.
- This is a signed applet - be sure to read the technical FAQ on signing. For a version which does NOT require signing, please try X-Bar Ultramenu IIT and IIS.
- This demonstration shows:
- Submenu scrolling - open up features --> scrolling submenu and you will find a compact submenu which actually displays 40 items, and reels smoothly through these as you move the mouse. Scrolling submenus are are a very useful option for large sites.
- Checkbox menu items - open up features --> checkbox submenu. The checkbox facility includes advanced faetures such as semi-checked states, child-parent linkage, pre-checking, remote checking/lookup and grouping (as with radio buttons).
- Image background - you can use your own background images; in fact different images can be specified for the top menu and the submenu system if you prefer.
- Image icon arrows - design your own arrows if you prefer.
- Drop-down animation - the top submenu uses a vertical animated slide as it drops from the bar; the lower-level submenus then use a diagonal animated slide.