|iMMap Pro Menubar|
"Gizzmo International" demonstration (navigation bar)
- This menu is an imagemap menu enhanced with drop-down menus.
- One way to implement iMMap Pro's Bar version is with a
simple drop-down bar. This demo requires 60 pixels of
horizontal space to display the two sub-menu levels, but
the applet could be compacted to even half that by a careful
- The volume capacity of such a menu concept is at
least 1000 entries. Averaging 10 elements per menu-level
gives 1110 entries within this space; averaging 8 elements
gives 584 entries; averaging 5 elements gives 155. The
navigation engine behind iMMap can easily handle multi-thousand-entry
- In addition, the Pro version can allow runtime changes
in the imagemap layout, background graphic and index content -
see the next demo for an example. This allows multi-thousand-entry
indices to be displayed and managed without a single page change.
- Remember that this type of pop-up menu only pops-up
within the bounds of the imagemap applet. The submenus cannot pop-up
over other page content or over frames edges.
- The Pro version varies from the Express version with a
large range of features, including advanced appearance formatting
and script activation.
- The additional sub-menu level can be set to appear above as well as
below the first sub-menu - this can be used to save space.
|The name of this java menu is iMMap Pro Menubar. It is a hybrid drop-down menu / image-map menu.|
LINKS FOR THIS MENU
HOW TO USE THIS MENU
DEMOS OF THIS MENU